Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 03:09:43 -0800
Have I missed anyone???

Thanks to all of you who've responded to my challenge and offer in behalf
of Dena and Floyd Marie.  If I have missed ANYONE in my e-mail responses
who wanted to be part of this offer and who sent or still wants to send
donations, please contact me for more info, and to give me your shipping
information.  I am working as fast as I can to fill orders and will also
be selling additional products as long as I am capable of doing so.  I am
still trying to raise money for Dena, and I think Floyd Marie may still
need more help as well.  I am backlogged with orders at the moment, and
want to thank all of you for being patient, especially as I have been ill
and am now trying to adjust to my husband's decision to finalize our
separation with a divorce, just in time for Christmas and my birthday.
This is going to place an incredible amount of financial pressure on me,
above and beyond the already difficult situation I was in, so I will be
trying to do other things to increase my income at this time, as well.
This is going to decrease the time I have to sew and correspond with
people, so please be patient with me.  I will not leave anyone out that I
owe ferret hammocks, blankets, tubes, etc.  As soon as my ferret products
(incentives for donations) are finished and mailed out, I will be taking
orders from people and groups interested in buying products from me.  If
something happens to change this, I will let everyone know ASAP.

Thanks everybody!

Alecia