From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 1996 17:09:58 -0500
I have to agree with Chuck Renaud - I have been on several mailing lists
over the past year, and have dropped them all except for the FML and one
other - the Boxer Mailing List.  Truthfully, I don't get the enjoyment from
the BML that I get from the FML - and I love my Boxer as much as my ferrets.

I have made so many friends and contacts from the FML, and it feels like one
big family - growing bigger all the time.  Kudos to all participating vets
on the list, along with BIG who does such a great job, and Pam Greene who
has worked so hard on the FAQ and has done an outstanding job with it.

Hugs and kisses for the babies, because without them, there would be no FML!

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA
Western New York and Finger Lakes
   Ferret Association