From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 2010 16:18:31 -0400
FOR BOGGLE

Krinkle sacks lie empty in the ferret room tonight.
Reminders that he's really gone, he could no longer fight.
How did the time just slip away, and how'd it end up here?
There was no magic medicine, there was no magic tear.

Oh how he loved his krinkle sacks, his favorite place to be.
But pain prevailed,and illness won,and took him far from me
Oh baby boy I miss you, more than you could ever know.
But we will be together when it is my time to go.

So fly free my sweet Boggie boy, fly high throughout the sky,
maybe soon I'll think of you, and I'll no longer cry.
My heart must somehow carry on,for others need my love.
I' ll  tell them when the ask for you, he's at the Bridge above.

On earth there never was a doubt he'd earn his angel wings,
He's free at last of painfilled past,and all such earthly things
In battle,such a warrior, now he flits from star to star.
And I will hold his memory dear, forever in my heart.

sp
6-27-10