From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 1995 13:49:30 -0500
A few weeks ago, someone mentioned MFF and asked about pet and
research ferrets - they thought buying more MFF would save them
from research.

I responded that the pet lines and research lines are different.

I was WRONG (?Moi?)

Since then, I have found out from an extremely reliable source, that
there is no difference.  The destiny of any particular ferret is left
to chance.  Any given ferret can either end up in a pet store or a
research lab :( :( :(

Sorry about my earlier incorrect statement.  I hope whoever asked
originally sees this.

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA
Rochester, NY