From:
David Prior <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 23:45:27 -0400
Here's another view of the super pet cages.  We have only one ferret but
for some reason decided to buy her the deluxe cage.  We have the 4 story
super pet cage complete with tubes to climb from floor to floor (we removed
the wheels to allow her a ramp into the cage).  Our little girl loves the
cage.  At first she was tentative about climbing from floor to floor but
after a few days she traveled from top to bottom in record times.  Her bed
is hanging on the top.  We have old towels on each of the floors to allow
her a nap where she sees fit (it's almost always on the top floor).  The
litter plan problem was easy to solve.  We purchased a cat pan that fits
perfectly on the bottom floor with plenty of room for a J type self feeder
and a large water bottle.  She always uses the pan.

Oh, we added one extra thing.  Each floor except the bottom has carpet
inlays.  Indoor-outdoor carpet works great.  Once in a while she decides to
redecorate her home, but that's part of the fun.  She knows she has to
potty before the bottom door is opened to freedom.  We occasionally wash
the bedding to keep the ferret scent to a minimum.  After seeing other
cages, we would not want to trade.  WE HAVE THE BEST!

I also want to thanks all those who responded to me on where to find clear
dryer vent hose.

Rascal's parents