From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 12:39:19 EDT
The Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven, in conjunction with, the Triangle Ferret
Lovers club of North Carolina will be having an Adoption Day from 10am-4pm
at PetsMart pet store located at Capital Blvd & Millbrook Rd in North
Raleigh.

To save Diane Campbell packing woes, is someone willing to provide a
portable tv for the day so that we can continually play the "Ferrets
Unmasked" videotape?  (Last Adoption Day, we missed out talking to people
b/c we were busy talking to other people - the video will get them to stay
put for a few minutes.)

If you have not already volunteered with Nicole Kincaid
([log in to unmask]), please do so for the 9:30a-1p or 1p-4:30p time
slots.  Your help is greatly appreciated!

Shari Gunter
Club Contact
Triangle Ferret Lovers club, NC
http://www.trifl.org