From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 19:06:23 -0500
Of course there are other and more serious reasons for scratching, but
one major one at this time of year seems to be growing a beautiful new
winter coat.  It must itch like crazy, because my guys can barely come
for a treat after they wake up with all the scratching they have to do
first.  Francis has finished growing his coat and his itching has
subsided, but the others are worse by the day.  It's also time for my
husband to fill the humidifier... I'm scratching more and more every
day myself but with no lovely fur coat to show for it.

Blessings
Judith
--
* * * Reiki Distance Healing * * *