Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 05:01:12 -0800
What I'm thankful for this year.

The roof over my head and the ex boyfriend who gave me the house so I
could keep the critters.

A relationship with my mother, repaired after 22 years.

The FML , BIG who moderates my forked tongue, and all of the wonderful
people on this list.

S.O.S.

All of the little fuzzy faces here that keep me up when the going is
tough.

Molly and Dan.

Dear Santa,

We futzels tink dat we have been pretty darn good dis year.  Autumn would
like a zappy thing that she can use on momma to keep her from putting
bell collars on her.  Silver aka Elvis would like some raisins, some
turkey, a warm bowl of cream of wheat and maybe a little bit of
prosciutto?  Eddie would like a locksmith book so he can figure out how
to pick the lock on his cage.  The rest of us have decided to take it
easy on Santa's pocketbook this year cause we understand dat da economy
thing has hit momma pretty hard and are willing to share a new tubey
thing to run through.

Blessings to all of you for a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve