From:
Anne Marie Mullet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 08:42:28 -0700
Hello everyone!!

I'm sending this message to kind of take a little poll regarding all of our
wonderful little fuzzbutts health.  We have 6 ferrets, and our vet bills
are not too small.  I am working on my idea trying to get a ferret
insurance health plan together, and I wanted to know how many other ferret
owners would be interested in this type of service.  I am going to work on
this project until the end.  If anyone knows of anything like this already
in existence, can you please post/send the information to me.  Also, if I
can get this plan into existence, what are some of the types of coverages
you would like to see, and of course, price.  What would you expect to pay?
Should yearly exams and shots be included?  Is co-pay reasonable?  These
are just a few questions, but please feel free to ask/send any other
questions or ideas.

Thanks so much for your time to read this and think about this.

Anne Marie
(Molly, Olive, Gizmo, Winke, Nelix and Nikki)

---
(: Have a happy smiley day :)

Anne Marie