From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 00:45:35 -0800
Hi There,

It is pretty ironic that the ferret pet insurance- VPI - is based in
California.  It is also ironic that my year old fuzzy and I are also
based in California.

I put my fuzzy and my dog on Veterinary Pet Insurance.  I haven't used
the policy on my ferret, we just went in for her yearly physical, had
the rabies shot, and I am waiting another week to have her other shot
and will submit my claim then.  The insurance can be paid monthly at
approx  $13.35 for my ferret.  The insurance premium is deducted monthly
from my checking account.  You can also pay yearly.

But, we used our dog's VPI a couple of weeks ago.  She had her yearly
physical and shots.  The bill came to $48.  We submitted it to VPI and
just received the refund from VPI.  They refunded us $43.00.  We are
pleased with that.  We didn't think we would be refunded so much.  The
refund took about 10 days to reach us, so that was also a pleasant
surprise.

Thus far, I am very pleased with them!!  I will post the info on the
ferret when we receive the refund check.  That will probably be in
another month.

[HA]