From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 18:17:01 -0400
Steve and know that elderly Meeteetse's time is very limited, that she is
just getting a final short boost from these meds, but who cares?  SHE
PLAYED!  For the first time in a few days she played today, and not only
was it play but it was play with another ferret.  Glueball was very
careful with her, you will be happy to know.

The other thing is that I must have mentioned Meeteetse at some point when
talking with Kirsta at 8 in 1 who has been solving the mold problem, which
hopefully is now past except for some forgotten bags in some storeroom
somewhere (if they got enough info from people who encountered it), because
in the box that arrived we found that she'd sent Meeteetse a soft fleece
bed that obviously feels good for her old body.  Isn't that such a KIND
thing to do for the sweet old ferret-lady?  It speaks very well for the
company and for her.

It's good news a wonderful thing?