Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2013 16:02:35 -0800
The last day to add ferrets to the Ferret Giving Tree is December 15,
no exceptions. Please let me know if you need help getting your ferrets
on the Tree.

I would like to remind everyone that all the Admins and Helpers on the
Ferret Giving Tree can see who each Santa is, so we know who the Bad
Santas are. Depending on the circumstances, we may ban that Santa for
the future (if we can), but, please remember that not all inappropriate
gifts are truly bad.

The inappropriate gifts received in the recent incident were not
garbage or poop. I didn't want to list the items received so that the
Santa wouldn't be embarrassed. It was probably the only gifts the
person could afford. The gifts were not nasty, but they weren't good
either. So, please, before you go jumping to conclusions about this,
know that it has been handled.

Thank you all for volunteering to take the shelter's kids who didn't
receive a nice gift. If you didn't receive an email from me (either
from [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]) then you are
still on the list to possibly help future ferrets, if we receive any
other requests.

FML people are the best in the world! I received over 10 volunteers to
help! Thank you all for volunteering!

Please let me know if any shelter/ferret receives a bad gift or doesn't
receive any gift before December 21 so we can make sure they get
something; it may be something late, but, better late than never!

Melanee Ellis
Ferret Giving Tree Admin.