From:
Leigh Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 23:16:06 EST
Missy,

Hi!  We used to live in Knoxville, TN and have since moved up to the
Syracuse, NY area.  We're missing the south right now, I'll tell you that.
I saw your posting on the FML and just thought I'd let you know about some
great ferret people close to you there.  There's an organization called
FERT (Ferret Education and Rescue of Tennessee) run by Teresa and Will
Glasgow.  They are in Lenoir City, right outside of Knoxville.  They used
to run a rescue and adoption program, but I'm not sure if they are still
doing that.  They would probably also do ferretsitting.  Even if you don't
need a ferret sitter I'd recommend getting to know these guys; they are
really nice people and you will probably find about 10 ferrets you want
to adopt.  If you want to I can dig their number up for you.

Have fun down there in TN!

Leigh Whitaker (and Fargo, Fonzi, Kami, and Moon Boy)