Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 21:25:48 -0000
Good evening(MST) from South Dakota were the Black Footed Ferrets roam and
so do my babies(inside of course!) -  ;0)  :0)  ;0)  ;0)  :0)  :0)

My name is Shari and I am new to this "network" but have been reading the
information you all so graciously share with others.  My six (I just lost
my Moosie Caboosie after surgery Oct.  21st to Neoplasmacell Myoloma on the
spleen) are named:

Loo-Loo Belle - the blind, brown eyed white who doesn't let anything stop
                her
Lilly Palooza - the tiny one who calls the shots
Missy Moo-Moo - come on, make my day
Fizzy Fat Boy - no, you can't share my hammock!
Rickie Tiki - the valley girl
Knickers - I DARE you to tickle my belly

I miss Moosie pretty bad but have been giving "his" portion to the other
ones.  He bunked with Missy and Lilly and they did miss him and looked
around for him for the next several days after he died.  Everybody got an
extreme checkup right after because my vet stated it was a fast growing
cancer and had gone into his bones, just wanted to make sure they were
still okay.  They get checkups every six months and I just took them in a
little sooner this time.  All is well except for my one...

I have monopolized this space long enough but I hope to write more later.
I look forward to reading your missives and thank you for this GREAT
site...I was feeling very alone until I found Troy Lynn and now you guys!
;0) Bye Bye for now, Shari