From:
Mary McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:00:51 -0500
>I've received the afghan Kat Parsons had on E-bay a couple of weeks ago.
>It is soooo soft and snugly.  The photograph did not do it justice, it is
>very rich looking in variegated yarns.  Hopefully one of YOU got the one
>that was raffled at the symposium.

I won, I won!!!  Thank you so much, Kat, the afghan is FABULOUS (Wolfy
passed on the care instructions, too!).  It made the trip home just fine
and is now on my couch ready for snuggling while I watch TV.  The ferrets
thank you, too <g>

Mary

Mary McCarty-Houser, Director
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Assn of Centre County
www.ferretrescue.com