From:
Pamela K Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 14:33:11 -0700
My Elmie seems to be a tad smarter (and cuter according to him) than Ernie
or Grover.  I have called his name to come get a treat and he _usually_ will
respond.  I love it when he does that.  I think the neatest thing (and one
of the only things) they do to show they understand what I am saying is when
we are going on a trip and I put their travel cage in the center of the
room.  I will call them and say "come on, lets get in the cage" and they
will all do it!!!  It's so cool.  So I know they know what I am saying most
of the time, they are just too proud (obstinate!) to do something everytime
I ask.

Pamela K. Wagner and Ernie, Grover, and Elmo
Flagstaff, AZ  USA