From:
donna weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2013 21:25:38 -0600
I almost hate to bring this up again, but today marks the 2-year
anniversary of Ryan and Carrie Waldo of Grain Valley MO, who (according
to cell-phone records), left their 4-month-old child, and 3 other
siblings below the age of 10, alone until about 2:30 a.m. with a baby
ferret and some previously-reported-as-a-problem Rottwiler dogs. Baby
ferret got blamed and killed as a result.

Google their names and go back 2 years if you don't remember this.

If I read and remember correctly, the Ryans previously missed at least
2 court appearances and got extended stays of prosecution.

Carrie was (according to records and my memory) scheduled for trial on
12-3-12 and Ryan for 3-11-13.

I have been frendzedly scouring news and records for the past 5.5 weeks
and have found no record of Carrie's scheduled 12-3-2012 trial....found
no more delays, reschedules, or results. No outcome. Nothing.

I once had friendly e-mail relationships with the Jackson County MO
sheriff and with the original reporter. I have NOT abused these
relationships, but recent e-mails have been unanswered by both.

I know the Kansas City MO ferret rescue was initially involved. I have
not contacted them.

Are we sweeping it all under the rug? Are we going to accept the
supposition that that baby ferret really did it? I just never have
bought ANY of that story. The dogs and other kids just stood by for
hours while this Baby Ferret did all this damage?

I envision that Baby Ferret every night when I talk to my ferrets at
The Bridge with him. He is Family.

I want to KNOW what is happening! Nothing?!?!?!

Somebody PLEASE tell me! Or let me know if you care.

Donna