From:
Arthur Grondine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 30 May 1994 10:24:26 -0400
To: Genevieve & Cliff, and ferrets Pixie and Max

  I have had great success giving medication in powder form by
using lite Karo corn syrup and a plastic syring.  Just fill the
syring with the syrup and dip the end in the powder.  As your ferret
licks the syring, I push a little syrup out.  If the powder is real
fine, this will be a bit slow. If the powder is to granular, your ferret
will try not to swallow it.

 ** Best of Luck **

-=> Art The Human & Guy The Ferret

  ******** Ferret Code *********
* Lead, Follow or GET OUT OF THE WAY !! *