From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2012 14:13:37 -0400
Hi Friends,

Things are buzzing along at Ferret Wise. Last weekend we grew another
angel. Charlie FerretWise grew his wings and flew away after he battled
a fight with an oral cancer. Daddy Maurice spent lots of time making
him special soft foods in his last remaining months after surgery. All
the Ferret Wise folks appreciate the love and care Charlie got with
Daddy Maurice.

This week our last 6 angels went on to their Final Journey as Momma
sent them with Mr Van for cremation. Their is lots of work to be done
in the hospice world of ferrets.

Thanks to the kind and supportive friends who send donations this way.
We would not get the level of care we do without your help. It is
al;most melatonin time and we are expecting more implants from SOS! If
you need to make tax deductible donations please mention us with your
Donation to SOS. It helps with kibbles and melatonin implants!

It has been pretty humid here the past few weeks I sure will be happy
to play on the porch again, for now we get to run in the house with AC
running. Our favorite time is about 8 PM when I wrestle with Foxey
Little Guy under the Ac unit!

Fall is a special time and I hope this year that we do not get a lot
of rain as it is fun to tustle in the dry leaves! Momma has promised
to fill the play yard with them for a special week of play!

Hope all our friends are doing well.

Your ferrety frien- Elric FerretWise