From:
The WILSONs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 22:42:57 -0400
I would like to clerify my post yesturday.  I posted about losing my first
fuzzie to the rainbow bridge.  I have been getting e-mails saying that i
sound unfit to have a ferret.  Don't get me wrong, i love my babies and do
anythign for them.  My Tiffers did not die because i neglected her.  I know
her nails we too long, but i was unaware of that before she past away.  She
does not live with me, and i have not been able to visit her in a couple of
weekends, but my fiance is with her everyday (she lived in his room).  Nail
cutting has always been a two person job with my fuzzies, so he was unable
to clip them his self.  When i said she went an unknown amount of time
without food or water because she was stuck in her blanket, it was less
than 10 hours that she had been stuck because my fiance came to my house
instead of going straight hoem that night after work, so she was alone that
evening and all day.

I am just really mad that I post to try and get comfort for my loss, and
instead I get told I should be reported to the SPCA.

On another note, thank you to those few who did offer comfort for my loss,
and who gave suggestions for my ferret first aid kit.  I do appreciate all
the help some of you have given.

*still grieving*
Nikki