From:
Doug Gerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 1996 18:49:15 -0400
Hi Tater & Odie,

This is Tory,Lori,Shaddow and two other fewwets called Mysty and Diva.  We
would like to tell you that now we are gonna start writen letters to ya all
!  We would like to start make'n new friends on the FML and you guys are
neat so's how 'bouts it!?.

How 're ya doodin ? We're doodin fine ! We are use'n the capooter to contact
ya guys.

Have ya ever been a camping ?  Well,we have,it's like heaven to us guys
but,we have to (awww !) ware (noooooooo!) leashes (eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
!) !  There are many places to go poopy and moosey nuggets to check out !
Try it,aaaah there's noth'n like the great and wonderful out doors!  Well ,
we would like to tell you about some of our past 'VENTURES!  One nite we had
our regular time of play but,something strange appeared to us...the door to
outside freedom!  Without out our leashes, we crept out the door!  Tory
walked ALL the way to the nebers house all by hisself,while the rest of us
guys hid under the fidgerater in theeee(uuuuuuuh) back yard !  The hoomans
say we ain't gonna do that agin'!  (drat!)

More 'ventures next time!

Well
    Thats
        All
          Folks !

Tory, Lori, Shaddow and the two other fewwets Misty & Diva

PS, byby,seeee ya!