Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 19:10:08 -0500
Okay Saraferret, this is a job only you can handle.  I need you to talk
directly to this gorgeous little silver mitt with a stunning white bib.
Her name is Sissy and we had the honor of her company for four years.
Sissy belonged to a man who made the foolish mistake of getting married.
When his wife got pregnant Sissy had to go and so she came to live with
us.  Sissy sniffed many babies in her years with us and never bothered
anyone or anything.  Sissy always loved my husband best but I think she
loved me too and I know I loved her.  Now comes the terrible part of
the story.  Sissy got sick.  I took her to the dr because I felt this
was something really bad.  The dr said it was her teeth and gave her
clavamox.  The night she died I didn't realize how close she was to
death.  I left her by herself and in the morning found her distorted
little body, her teeth drawn back in a contortion of pain.  I live with
that last picture of her in my mind even after a year.

I wish you would find her and ask if there is any way she can forgive
me for the awful neglect she suffered that last night, dying in pain
and alone.  Now you see why I say only you can handle something of this
nature.

Thank you Saraferret.

Sissy's mommy