From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 23:42:00 EDT
Donna your post reminded me of my own vacume predator.  It still amazes
me at how fearless my littlest girl is.  She doesn't get into stuff like
Minky Boodle does, but Kiki will follow the vacume every minute that I
have it out.  She's even been known to sleep next to it.  I don't think
I'll ever "get it", but it sure is fun to watch!

BTW does anyone else have ferrets that sound like those predatory birds
on the discovery channel.  Mine don't do anything near a "dook" it really
does sound like that screaching some birds do just before they pluck up
their next unsuspecting victim.  It's really quite funny!

Hi Melissa ~

My Jazzy does a sort of high pitched chatter, like a bunchy of birds in
the morning.  It is so cute.

She too loves the vacuum.  I had to have my vacuum I use on the second
floor repaired, so it was out of use for a long time.  It is an old
electrolux, that sits on the floor, and looks like it was made by
Benjamin Franklin.  I was using it one night and the back end of it was
on part of the hardwood floor.  I noticed Jazzy backpedaling for all she
was worth, and wondered what she was up to.  Just then my son walked in
and picked her up and said "Mom!  Her snout was stuck in the vacuum and
she was being sucked up." He delicately plopped her in the middle of my
bed and she dived under the quilt.  Now whenever that vacuum is on, she
does not go near the end.

Warmly ~
Mary

Herbalist