From:
Wind & Willow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2012 11:18:35 -0800
Help Wind & Willows Ferret Rescue win again! (forward to everyone you
know-- PLEASE)

Last spring-- WWFR was blessed to win $1000 in the Animal Rescue Site
Shelter Challenge- then we took a break from nagging all our friends
and fans.. well-- we are back.. this time we want you to know that we
have a goal in mind for the prize money. Funding to purchase a modular
building to serve as our rescue office and house all these dear
misplaced ferrets has been generously offered- We just need the $ to
get the utilities hooked up and a few minor refurbishments made and
we are good to go.

Your VOTE is FREE and voting daily might just help this dream come
true. Vote for us at www.theanimalrescuesite.com and we could win
grants ranging from $1,000 to $5,000 each to help pets in need.
The Animal Rescue Site is hosting a special challenge for eligible
Petfinder.com member shelter and rescue groups. The grand prize is a
$5,000 grant, and they will be awarding many other grants to rescue
groups with the most votes -- a total of $300,000 in grants for animal
welfare organizations in 2012. Help us win! All you have to do is
click to help rescued animals, and then vote in The Animal Rescue Site
$300,000 Shelter+ Challenge of 2012 - with Petfinder.com.

Both of these actions are absolutely free! You can vote once a day,
every day during each voting period for the entire year. Every time
you vote, or tell a friend to vote, you are making a huge difference
for us.
Shelter Name -- Wind and Willows Ferret Rescue
Country -- United States
State -- NV

Wind and Willows Ferret Rescue