Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2007 10:18:47 -0700
Susan:

Patience and Love... If she was with anyone else who didn't "Love" her
like you do they might throw her against the wall rather than "working
with her"

A few years ago we saw a ferret in the cage at Pet Supplies Plus and
asked about it,they said Oh he bites!.. They said the only way they can
clean the cage is jingle keys in the one corner and as he's trying to
attack them we hurry and clean it. They got the ferret out of the cage
handed it to my husband,he put it up by his face (not recommended) and
he got KISSES...LOL "honest" We bought him and named him "Nippy"...It
took many times of my foot bleeding due to him running out from under
the bed to attack me,many times being bit on my hands,he'll still from
time to time if my hubbys hand is hanging off the bed ,he'll run up
and bite his daddy, not to bleeding but enough to wake him. But it is
because we LOVE him we have endured his biting,he is so much better
now, but it's take a long time... I from time to time still call him
"No Nip",lol

Maybe try "Bitter Apple" on your hand? I won't do that...it is Nasty!
But if it helps thats up to you. Remember don't yell at her,makes her
nervous. The best you can do is "just' what your doing. Don't give up
on her.. Someday you'll be able to kiss her cheek and tell her what a
"good girl" she is...

The squirt gun is something I don't do for punishment ,mine LOVE the
squirt gun on a hot day they frolic and play cuz their wet!! Cage
"time out " is good but not for hours..

Ok theres my 2 cents...

Jody