Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:18:09 -0500
Note to Coburns:

Hm. I thought all of your stuff was funny. Thanks for keeping us
entertained. We have no TV or such at the Hook-U-Up RV park, only the
dogs and Mac to distract us. And we are planning on having chickens in
Montana and are looking for ways to keep them safe from, we thought,
beasts of the forest. So thanks for the advice as well.

The house is still just a big hole in the ground. The price of concrete
has gone from an expected $250/yard to $420/yard. We may end up living
in 400 square feet. In this case we will need more advice from you
about how to survive when spacially deprived. The cats, dogs, fish,
bird and ferrets apparently are not concerned.

Bobbi McC