From:
Shea Anson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 23:47:48 EST
Hi All! It's me and Trixie again!!! :)

I have several questions and a comment. :)

First of all, what is Duck Soup?  I've heard about it from several people
and was curious.  Do any of you out there have any recipes for Duck Soup
and any other ferret treats?  :)

Also, regarding the woman who wanted to know how often to let her ferret
out during the day.  Trixie stays in her cage when myself and my hubby are
at work, school............and on the three days a week I am home I let her
run around the house for a few hours.  Of course, we had to ferret proof
everything...........which made Trixie very angry.  LOL But she runs around
the house supervised.  We're still having problems trying to get her to use
her litter box when she isn't in her cage.  I'm not sure if she forgets
where the litter box is, or if she just doesn't care. :(  Now she's doing
it in the middle of the floor!  I just don't understand.........any tips?

But Trixie will run for several hours..........and the other day found a
bottom drawer in the guest room with old clothes in it that she curls up in
and dozes.  :) If we don't hear her for a little bit, we go pull out the
drawer, and there she is, fast asleep!  LOL

Seems Trixie likes Daddy more than she likes me..........don't know why.
She'll kiss him but bites me. She's a Daddy's girl.............

Lots of love and dooks to all!

Shea & Trixie