From:
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 00:50:36 -0400
On Saturday it was 2 years since i crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  It was a
hard day for my mommie, but she kept a stiff upper lip.  her and Auntie
Aggie spent the day making the T-shirts for Pride - Real Men Play With
Their Weasels and Good Girls Tickle Their Fuzzies!  Then mommie had a
few vodkas and dyed her hair :)

The shelter took in a little cutie named Theodore.  He went in for an
adrenal surgery and is doing great.  He's recovering at Auntie Paige's
place but there is a nice lady who may be interested in taking him home!

Islay was adopted on Friday and went to a terrific mother and daughter
team.  She is a little stressed in her new home but is being loved and
kissed a lot.

Timbit Toot-Toot is being taken away on Tuesday by the MNR.  We're all
keeping our fingers crossed that they find him a proper home, but i'm
not sure if we'll ever know.  Guinness was picked up at auntie Kat's on
Saturday night and he got loose in the Officer's car!  It took a long
time for auntie Kat and the officer to catch him lol!

mommie will really miss the Toot and says "it sucks that i lose both my
buddies on the same weekend!" she wishes that the MNR would have picked
a better time to take him away, not on the week of the anniversary of my
passing.  Please keep the Toot in your thoughts and hope he finds a GOOD,
forever, safe home.

Everyone is looking forward to Pride on Sunday.  This year, our purple
ferret "float" will be equipped with music!  i wish i could be there,
but mommie is going to take my stuffed likeness that auntie Renee made
her.  i'll be there in spirit!!!

My love and furry kisses to you all!
Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
www.ferretaid.org <http://www.ferretaid.org/>