From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 12:12:22 -0800
Hello all!

Hi Risa,

I recently received a scoozie as a gift.  It is a little ferrety looking
toy, about a foot long.  You squeeze it and it not only makes "ferret
noises", but says something like "kiss me".  It's adorable.

Dear Isabel,

I am not certain what took place to prompt you to write what you did
(posted on Tuesday, Dec 5th), but I totally agree with you.  I, too, am
tired of the preaching and flaming.  It is half (the other half being
lack of time) the reason I seldom read the fml.  Thank you for your
words. :)

Lise