Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2011 23:22:34 +0000
I wasn't bothered by the first blurry video I saw here and in my email
box. Those ferrets are not falling from a great height. Would I want
mine to fall from that height. No. But the ferrets seemed okay and
danced about in that video. I enjoyed it. So, I can see both sides of
the debate there I suppose.

But when I saw the one Laura posted? I was maaaad. In that video some
fall clear off the ladies shoulders onto the hard flooring. When they
zoomed up on them, one ferret wouldn't stop VIOLENTLY sneezing and
shaking it's head repeatitively from smacking it's face/head on the
ground. The others do seem stunned. I couldn't bring myself to watch
it again to make sure and just to find other ferrets who were as hurt
as the one I saw. Pretty upsetting to see. How ridiculously blind and
stupid are those people to not "see" and know the animals are getting
hurt when that version of trick is done?

In case you only saw the first short, blurry one ... Here is Laura's
vid of the same people doing the same trick elsewhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrDDESCS7m0

Wolfy