From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 17:21:58 -0800
Hi everyone,

It's been quite awhile since I've been able to post- I've been working two
F/T positions in my current job since September and it's been insane!  Not
enough time to read FMLs much less post, but anyway...

I have an ongoing minor flea problem -- I've been using Advantage on my
fuzzy babies, wash their bedding weekly, occasionally use Fleabusters on the
carpet in my apt., etc.  and it's greatly curbed the flea problem, however,
there are always a few pesky straggler fleas who never seem to go away.
It's driving my ferts crazy.

I'm thinking the stragglers remain because I carpet the ramps in their cage.
I have a huge, 6 story cage complete with 4 carpeted ramps (and tile squares
as their floor covering).  I change the ramp carpeting every 3 months or so,
but I think that isn't helping get rid of all of the fleas.

What do all of you use for cage ramp coverings?  I can't use the tile that I
use for the floors, because it's too slippery for them to climb the ramp.
Any other ideas?  Thanks!

Jen & the fuzzy 3-some:  Jasmine, Casey and Samantha