From:
jeffrey meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 1997 06:38:38 -0500
i havent post in a while seems i always get flamed but here i go sticking my
2 cents in and my hand in the fire.  mags and jason lighten up.

Mags your post was a little off beat for some i personaly found your stories
ammussing but realy not for the FML ok.

Jason it appears to me your just looking to cause trouble your frist post
was more graphic then mags and if the kids didnt get what she was saying
they did after you explained it to them.  I think it would have been better
to handle privately as you caused more damage by being public about it.
Your morals aren't everyones.  Be offended its your right but i was more
offended by your post then hers by its graphic nature.

Like it dont like it thats my 2 cents.  Bring on the flames.

Jeff and the main gang

next we will be flameing when some one says merry christmas=20
the key to living with others is tolerance