From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 1995 08:13:17 -0600
It seems I returned from vacation last week to a little more excitement
than I can handle. The first order of business was to write letters to my
Congressmen about the BFF.

Those of you who are successful in sending faxes to CBS are very fortunate; I
have been trying that fax number for days and cannot get through.

Suggestion: I think we should all send the same letters we are sending to
the producers to the CEO of CBS. Does anyone have info on how to do so? A
journalist at their end would go right to the top to cover something; I
think we should do the same.

Linda, Espie, Frankie, Lucky Charminator, and Angel