From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 16:02:23 -0600
I have a request.  Those of us that work rescues see many heartbreaking
incidents.  Our pain runs deep, so does our anger.  When reporting the
incidents to the FML or others, please remember than many others share our
pain and we should try to be as delicate as possible.  I can understand
wanting to make people "feel" to "motivate" them into action, however, we
can also turn those away that have difficulty dealing with these tragedies
when we go into great detail of what we believe happened.  So please, do
report these tragedies, but do it with delicacy and compassion for others
who share our pain.

And Dayna - please forward the name, address, and telephone number of these
people to me.  This is not the end by far.  Anyone is welcome to join me.

Hugs to all. tle