From:
Sandi Ackerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 01:39:41 -0700
From:    Valkyrie <[log in to unmask]>
>THE LAST DOOK
>One day without any warning the last ferret on earth died.  Yes, people it
>is sad to say, but the domestic ferret is now extinct.

Domestic means to "tame, like an animal".  Wasn't the domestic ferret
*created* by humans?  I think so.  He was created to amuse us, to work for
us and to be used by laboratories.  I'm not all that sure that it would be
such a sad thing for the domestic ferret to become extinct.  But luckily
that was just a story.  :-)

Sandi
Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
Seattle, WA