Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 10:53:38 -0400
Stacy replies:
>OK just because I cannot stand NOT to be in the middle of something
>this juicey and good....

Bring it babe! Bring it!

>I would think it is better to have too much then not enough....Like
>say one of the pins to your car wheel.....

Omg, do you remember that?! For those that don't know, Stacey and her
crew visited me a while back. I was horrified to see that upon leaving
she had a ... nut, or pin, or bolt, or something missing from her
wheel! I had visions of her wheel flying off and ferret's yelling wee
down the highway. But Carpet Shark Scott said it would be "okay". This
is from a guy that saw a wire on the house and removed it because he
said it didn't appear "necessary". It was our phone line. But I didn't
tell her about his history back then. Um. She's just finding out now?
Yikes!

>You just never know what Wolfy will steal from you as a souviner
>(sp??). I do not think Renee "leaves" anything so much as maybe Wolfy
>forgets she took something......Hmmmmm??

I don't have light fingers, I don't! She she sh leaaaaaaaaves things.
Ah ah ah ask Alex!

>ferret, ferret bedding, ferret homes, ferret love, ferret.....

Heeeeeeeeeey!