From:
Darlene Conklin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 18:45:02 -0400
A friend of my sister-in-law needs to find a good home for her 2 fuzzies.
I am not sure if she will separate them.  They are sable females, about 1-2
years of age and have a sweet disposition.  She can't give them the kind of
attention she would like, so she's looking for a home that will love them.
Anyone interested or know of someone longing for a fuzzy to love, can call
her (Marylee) at 201-387-0746.