Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2014 04:58:44 +0000
I didn't know you experienced so many physical problems Sandi. I was
very sorry to read that in your post. But I'm glad you were able to
work it out so that your little ones went all together to Zoo's Ferret
Sanctuary. She has to be the single most knowledgeable and very
possibly the most loving and giving ferret person I've ever known. Of
course, she'll also deny that, because she's so humble, but I can only
imagine how many ferrets and ferret people she's helped in her life. I
know she's helped me a few times, even once in the middle of the night
when my girl Luna was turning purple... and more purple by the hour. If
I ever had to find a forever home for my little ones, she would be the
one I would call.

Jeff

Caring for Zoomer, Gemini, Bella, Pinky, & Simba

In Loving Memory of Luna, Neo, Sweet Sylvie, Baby Girl, Dozer, Morphy,
Trinity, Boomer, Nala, Sabrina, Minnie Mouse, Pop, Pip, Possum, Hunny,
Mr. Parker, Misty, Frodo, Baggins