From:
Yuki Busch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 1995 09:06:14 -0600
Dear David:

I received the info regarding Colloidal Silver from Stephanie Sheme,
president of Ferrets Etc ([log in to unmask]).  Her shelter has been
using this medicine when ECE spread came to Colorado and her ferrets
have been fighting back quite well.

The company which sells Colloidal Silver is Silver Wing; their phone number
is 1-800-952-4787.  I do not have the exact price info with me right now,
but I remember the medicine comes in 2 sizes.  A 2-oz bottle sells around
$10.00 plus $2.00 for shipping and handling.  They also have a 10-oz bottle.
They will not accept a credit card.  When I told them that I'm in Fort
Collins, Colorado, they taught me that Alfalfa, a health food-oriented
supermarket, sells their products.

Following is the Stephanie's reply to my question wrt recommended doses of
Colloidal Silver:

"For a preventative give 0.2 cc Colloidal every other a day.  For a ferret
with ECE give 0.5cc twice a day. 5 days before and  After the show I would
give  0.2cc twice a day,  just as a precaution, you can never be to safe.
Also a couple drops in their water helps keep the water safe and kill any
germs that might be lurking."

Hope this helps.

Yuki and Mike Busch, Fort Collins, Colorado
and 5 wonderful fezzies (Swamp, Nuke Skyjarker, Mythril, Sneaker and Socks)