From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1992 22:11:00 -0500
I never used clay cat litter for my fur balls -- I used chlorophyll
cat litter - it's little green pellets that look a lot like what we
used to feed my pet rabbits. It was easy to clean up if they did dig,
wasn't dusty, didn't track at all, and absorbed the odor well. It was
flushable in small/medium amounts.

I used to get it at the local supermarket in NJ, among the normal
kitty litter. It came in smaller bags than the clay litter, but it
seemed to last for quite a while.

                   *Tigger*