From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 16:31:49 -0700
Not as a friend but as an Outstanding Shelter owner..

How is it possible for me to be so happy & so sad at the same time?  Tho
I know this was a HUGE blow to the ferret community as a whole,(OK
Alicia,FerretWise...quoting you here;) it is now Kims time.We were just
blessed beyond words to have her free spirited,tender being with us for
as long as we did.She is a young woman who is ready to move on,she has
every right to persue her dreams.Sheltering takes a VERY SPECIAL person.My
Mom has always said "Nurses are born NEVER "made"....neither are Shelter
Angels....

Kims dedication to the ferret world is a testimony to mankind...some of
us are kind & good...Kim is certainly ONE of my heroes.Kista Shelter an
example for all...

There were MANY rescues,the most recent,the "Christmas Rescue" standing out
in my memory.Anne Ryan & Kim....Thank God.Plus ALL the Shelters who shared
those sad lil guys....Thank You to all.....

So Kim,it is with great sadness that I bid you goodbye....but ONLY as a
Shelter,never as a friend .... You are a true inspiration to mankind.You
will be deeply missed but it's your turn to live now.....I wish you every
good thing that lies ahead.....You are permantly imprinted in my Heart.An
Angel who lives amongst us.....

With Love,
Tara