From:
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 15:47:00 EDT
Its that time of year again, our annual open house is comming soon!  Its
Sat, Nov 6th form 2-7pm.  There is a $5 admission donation at the door,
which gets you 1 raffle ticket, and all the food you can eat!  Come visit
the ferrets, make new friends, get more raffle tickets to win some of our
great prizes!!!  our guest speaker this year is out shelter vet Dr.
kolmstetter, she will be speaking on general maintance and care for
keeping your ferret healthy and happy.  She is also available to answer
questions after her presentation.  We have 125 ferets here, many needing
homes, so please come by and see is in November.  Its always a great
time!

Thanks,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter