From:
"Sandy E. Schieman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 1996 12:33:58 EST
Tater asked me say, "Thank you" to all the nice folks who enjoyed his Snow
Encounter of the Worst Kind.  He has really enjoyed reading all the private
and public responses he has received.  I'm not sure how one could tell
whether or not a ferret was blushing, but I think he's been doing a lot of
it in the past few days.

He and I also apologize for the abbreviated responses we've had to send to
folks for several days.  Mee Maw got in a very large, for us, laser letter
job, with another one about to hit, so our pooter time has been very
limited.  She had to go pick up another disk, so we jumped in while the
pooter was free for a little bit.

We'd like to send our best wishes and prayers, if you don't object, to all
the fuzzies who are sick or are having a bad time because of all the bad
weather.  We are just one old man and one ferret, but we hope the fact that
our thoughts are with you will bring you comfort, in some way.

Our thoughts and hearts also go out to all the good ferret-folk who have
lost thier spcecial little friends recently.  We choose to believe that they
have gone to a better place than this poor world and that they are waiting
for the day when we can join them there.  In this good place there are no
FFZ's and human-critters can find no good reason to disagree with, nor hate,
each other.  You may not agree with our simple view, nor do we require you
to.  We pray that you can join us in 'hope' of some kind.  Please know that
we share in your sense of loss and that we care very deeply.

Tater says to send a special 'thanks' to the Anonymous Poster.  He's not
sure that he's ready for another adventure just yet.  I haven't told him
that it's supposed to snow again tonight.  I mentioned the idea of swimming
lessons to him but he lokked at me kinda strangley and changed the subject.
You can rest assured that, as long as BIG will permit, Tater's most
excellent adventures will be posted here.

Peace, and carrots, to all from Tater and

Paw Paw :-{)}