From:
Alice Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:44:56 EST
I honestly believe it's Ferret Meth.  Hey, I have 5.  I don't consider
myself a bad Mom by any means.  I know others do because I refuse to give
my kids raisins, cereal, and certain "ferret" treats.  Everyone raises
their kids differently.  I'm strict with my son and my ferrets.  They are
spoiled though : ).  Just in other ways like toys and playtime.  Don't be
so hard on yourself.  I'm sure you're a great Mom.

Alice and my fabulous five

Have you donated to your local ferret shelter?  They need our help to help
those lovable fuzzies.  Please donate to SOS (even $1 can help)

Kouri is one special ferret.  Find out why he has a fan club:
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/SOSnews.html
Kouri Fan Club

Interested in a ferret club in NJ?  Check out www.metroferret.org