Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 15:21:06 -0400
Wanted to let you all know about the WONDERFUL bowl I just got in my order
from FAIR.  (FAIR is a ferret shelter in Illinois that sells products to
raise money for its operations.)

Anyway, I had ordered two of the "24 hour ferret bowls" advertised for
$4.95 in their catalog.  There is no picture in the catalog .. but hey, I
figured the fuzzies need a new bowl anyway, and $4.95 is a great price for
a good size (10-12 ounce) ceramic bowl.

I just got my order today, and these bowls are ADORABLE!  Inside of the
bowl is a cute cartoon of a ferret (in a T-shirt, no less!), with the words
"The 24 hour ferret".  Around the outside of the bowl are designs of a
ferret lying in a hammock reading a book, digging up a plant, two ferrets
playing in a ball, and a just plain "happy ferret".  It is SOOO cute!
(It's quite a thick, good quality, ceramic bowl, too!)  I am so pleased.

I also got a very cute, realistic ferret statue which is sitting on my desk
now.  It looks so real that it makes me do doubletakes to see it out of the
corner of my eye.  Oh, and I'll be popular at home ... I got some
ferretvite and play balls, too!

FAIR's phone number is 630-968-8142 .. don't know their email addy ..
sorry!  Their are some other wonderful products in their catalog, too ..
including ferret sleep sacks and a plastic "ferret boat" for the fuzzies
to play in.  :->

- Ela