From:
KBrieMom1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 1998 16:37:28 EDT
I have more of a tendency to lurk than to post, but had to share this ferret
sighting.  It was on Fox 17 Kids, on the Disney 101 Dalmations cartoon
airing on Friday morning at 8:00 AM.  It had a ferret as a pet for the evil
woman with the blak and white hair (missed her name).  She was first
pictured as wearing the ferret as a fur around her neck The ferret was not
protrayed as a nice amimal.  It hissed, acted with a nasty temperment, and
stole the hero's floopy disk (imagine that).  There was no mistake, it was
named as a ferret by the dalmation puppies.

It was nice to see a ferret on a cartoon, but I wish they would have
portrayed the fuzzy correctly.  Just my .02 worth.

Ferret kisses and dances to all,
Jan (the caretaker of the Fantastic Fur Kid Five)
Katie-Brie    ( Shopping? Did someone say,SHOPPING??????)
Henry          (GO!!! I don't care WHERE, just WHEN!!!)
Cory            (Where did all my tummy hair go??)        (Recently spayed)
Claireese      (Tummy hair?? MINE'S GONE, TOO!!!!!)   (just spayed Tues.)
Nikki             (Don't worry,Babies. See mine grew back!)