Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 2009 16:32:18 EDT
Tonks! you got email from Aunty April.

Oh good :::rubbing paws together::: finally some suggestions for Izzy's
birthday gift. I am going crazy trying to figure this out.

Okay, where is dat mousie thing?

Click, click, click.  LOL  there are some good ideas here.

Click. click, Ferret Bunk Beds? I think not Ms.Shannon.

Click, click, Satin Sleep Sack or Schmoozie Blanket?  hmmm I like those, oh
wait this is about Iz. Smackin paw against head.

Click, click blinged out cell phone. CELL PHONE?? I think not.

Click, click a Keg of Vivify. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh there are so many to choose from. Keep em coming every one. I need
all the help I can get. Remember, Totally Ferret will donate one pound
of food per person that sends an idea for a birthday gift to Isabella's
Mom at [log in to unmask]
The most creative gift idea will win a 50.00 gift basket full of
Totally Ferret goodies. All pounds counted will go to Ferret Emergency
Response Rescue and Evacuation Team. http://www.ferretemergency.org/

Hurry this ends August 25th!