From:
Inez Gowsell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 1994 20:57:03 -0500
I am not sure if you people will be able to get the fml either if your
mailer isn't receiving properly, but here goes.

{I hope my system is fixed now.  They were working on it this weekend and
it took longer to get an acknowledgement from the root for my most recent
post than it has previously}

I am sorry to hear about Nook eating her babies.  I hope you can get in
touch with a vet and find out why they think she did that.  Perhaps she
didn't feel safe.  Did you have her separated from the rest of the ferrets?

I don't know what to suggest.  I just wanted to offer my condolences.  I
hope your system is working soon so you can get back in touch.

Inez