From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 11:20:18 -0500
Hello all,

finally caught up on my FMLs after being away from school and work (yippee)
for a month.

On New Year's Eve my old roommie and her finace were in visiting me and the
SO, as was our friend from undergrad.  Fidget was waking up as we were
relaxing and trying to decide where to go out.  Fidget knows the routine, he
has to go toity before he is allowed out.  So there we are, all 5 of us,
three of them not ferret people, watching Fidget and discussing how you can
tell he is really going..."watch his neck" the SO says, "when he arches it
like so, then he's really going..." I don't think Fidget liked the audience,
it took him quite some time to find a good place in his box and make his
deposit.

cheers
chris