From:
Darla Sharp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 1996 19:33:06 -0700
Hi,

I want to make a strong case here for the amazing and wonderful Poodle!  No
shedding!  No strong doggy odor!  Playful with few destructive tendencies.
Always desiring to please.  They are the greatest dogs and all my relatives
and friends with allergies and/or asthma have *no* problems with my Poodle.
My dog loved playing with our ferret.  And I have a bird too that she gets
along with great, and 3 cats!

Another type to consider wrt shedding and allergies are the schnauzers --
take a look at the Standards, as the minis have gotten a wee bit
overbred...or, go to someone reputable.  Any dog with a continually growing
coat is a sure bet for allergy sensitive folks: yorkies, maltese, chinese
crested, etc.  However, I love the Poodle -- standards are the *most*
awesome!

P.S.  How on EARTH could this guy who has a ferret want the kits
destroyed???  I really just don't get it at all.  I sent an email to
Oprah, I hope she does a show - the more media the better....

Cheers to all.
Darla Sharp